Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great Week

So this has been really cool to start to post regularly again, it something i have been missing for a while.

The past 3 days Petey and i have been reading. We have been reading for an hour every day, and it has been unreal. I have really started to dive into the word and really look deep into what i am reading. I have been reading Matthew and it is wonderful. I feel as though Matthew has so many good challenges for me to try.
So between reading everyday, playing Golf and, and passing my test i am having a great week.

Short post but there will be more to come!

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!