Friday, December 21, 2007

Jenny and Me

So the past few month have been pretty hard on Jenny and Me. To start off Jenny decided to come home for good. This was pretty hard on her and there was a lot of tears. I felt like the worst boyfriend ever because i never knew what to say or do. It was hard for me sometimes to talk to her because i am not good at the whole crying thing.
Next Jenny and i have struggled with keeping a God centered relationship. Its not that Christ has nothing to do with our relationship, it just we struggle with our alone time. If we could be like we are in a group setting all the time, there would be no issues, but its not. Just like every other guy in this world i struggle with lust, and when it comes to Jenny, the problem is the worst.
There have been times when i will look at her and only see her for her " Features" AKA .... her boobs. I know i suck as a boyfriend.
It really hurts my relationship with J.C. because in a way i don't want to give Him that control over my life. It almost as if i like doing it, even though i know i don't. Since my relationship with the Lord suffers, Jenny and Mine does too. As the "Spiritual Leader " in the relationship i feel as though i am failing. To be honest, Jenny is probably closer to the Lord right now then i am.
Sometimes i wonder if i love Jesus more than i love Jenny. Cause if i truly loved the Lord more then Jenny wouldn't i want to spend more time with Him? I think so.

Sorry its been so long since last post but trying to get back into it.

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!