Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Thoughts

So it has been well over a year since my last blog but I want to get back into it so this is my attempt to do so. Recently Jenny and I started this journaling thing to help us communicate better cause we have been struggling with that. I suck like most of the time with staying consistance with something. I wish i could make more of an effort sometimes. For me just making the effort to accually do something would make a world of difference.

So hopefully by using my blog again i will be able to journal my thoughts. Today suck. I found out i do not get to move onto the next phase in the air port job. I really wanted this job and i hate the way i build these jobs up in my head cause they only lead to disapointment later. I wish i could prove to myself that i am more then just a township firefighter. I mean i love working in the townships but i feel like i have more to offer to the fire service then just a township poistion. Maybe not! Anyways Jenny lyed to me today about what she was feeling. This has been an issue as of late for us, Not sure where it all started from but not completely sharing our feelings is where we have been at. I just wished she would have told me what she was feeling. She got mad cause she thinks i told my mom about the air port job before her. I did but i only did cause my mom asked. Any ways i feel like i am at the point where i dont know where to start to read in the bible. I already hate to read and not knowing where to start compounds that hatrated of reading.
So enough writing i am going to bed its late and have to work tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!