Friday, January 22, 2010

Long day

So i work all day today with no runs up to this point. It has been a long day. I wish Miami township would be alittle bit more busy. I started to think about the way i spend my days when i am at work, and i realized just how much time i waste doing nothing. Dont get me wrone i love sitting around watching tv, but why is it that i feel like i would rather do that then read my bible or pray. I was listening to Jermey Camp coming into work yesterday and i realized that when i am closes to the Lord, i listen to Christian music. its not that country music is bad or anything, but i cant get any worship out of if. being the type of person that i am, (not liking to read) i need different ways to feel Jesus close to me. So i usally pray a lot, but lately that is all my realtionship is with him. Me talking and not listening, go figure. So last night i worshiped the Lord, and it was awsome. I really do miss that in my life. So for me right now i am making a goal to make sure that when ever i am in my truck that atleast one of the songs i listen to, is going to be worship quality. Now by no means is this going to take over my reading cause it cant, but it is atleast something more then just praying. This way i feel like i can receive something back from the Lord.

I did not get a chance to talk or see Jenny today which sucks cause i will probably not see her tomorrow, but hopefully i will atleast talk to her. Its really crazy how by not talking to someone that you love for just one day makes you want to see them that much more.

I am getting married in 7 short months and i am really nervous. I am going to be living with a women (other then my mom, and sister) for the first time in my life. I am going to be sharing my whole life with this women. Now dont get me wrong i love her, but how is that going to be. I am so set in my ways as far as how i live my daily life, and in 7 months that is all going to change. I am excited about it but very nervous. I am nervous that i am going to disappoint her and make her cry because of something i am going to do or say. I mean lets be honest, i have a way of saying things that can hurt people.

Well for the next 7 months my goal is to start to prepare my heart and my mind for her living with me. We will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!