Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I want to be close to the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it has been a really really long time since i last blog. I have been avoiding this blog for quite some time. I knew i needed to blog and get somethings off my chest but i just could not bring myself to do it. So to start i finally passed my EMT class. To me this has been the hardest, worst, best, and most emotional 9 months of my life. For the past 9 months i have been going to this class that i have hated and it has sucked. I have had to study my ass off. (sorry i did not know what other word would really express how much i have been studying) To be real, i have not really been myself for the past 9 months. I was in this place where i knew i did not want to be, and therefore i was not happy. I have been so stressed out over this class it is unreal. This class has consumed my life it feels like.
So as you just read i have been stuck in EMT school for the past 9 months and i would say that in those 9 months the only book i have read is that EMT book. Yeah that means i have not read my BIBLE for the past 9 months. yeah go ahead and say it, i suck. And the thing is i had plenty of time to read i just chose not to, why, i don't no. I am not really sure where Jesus and i stand right now. I do no that i love Him and i no He loves me, but outside that, not to sure. I have not grown spiritually in 9 months. I have not been in the word in 9 months, i have not done anything with the Lord in 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now that i am done with EMT school, and the 9 months from HELL, i feel as if an elephant has been lifted of me. I feel so happy and energized. I got to go play golf for the first time this year. I went by myself and just talk to God and vented and let go of somethings that i was holding on to. I read my Bible (and when i say i read my Bible i really mean listened) for the first time in 9 months. I have thought about the Lord, like i use to. I feel as if i am starting over.
So to finish up, EMT school sucked but i am done and i am trying to pick up my relationship with the Lord again and find Him and be with Him. I want to be challenged in my walk again, i want to see Jesus in a new light and walk with Him. I want to be close to the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle I want you to know that I am so proud of you for passing EMT. I also want to drop you a line of engorgement with this, I as you know also was battling through a tough time with Jesus but I want you realize what I did not until some time after it began to turn around and that is that it happens to everyone. As a matter of fact there is currently a huge debate among some believers who wish to make Mother Teresa a Saint. The debate is that she has been quoted saying that there were huge chunks of her life when she did not feel God's presence near her or have a strong relationship with him. Which some have said means she can’t be a Saint but, the important thing is that she like you did not give up on God or the ministries that you are active in. It really helped me to know that some one who is being considered for Sainthood struggles with the same things I do. I know that I have pushed you to read your bible and I will cont. to ask you if you are but know that I am proud to call you Co leader Friend, and most importantly brother in Christ. I would not trade you for anyone or anything.

C. Randall Waters said...

I love you dude! Sometimes your in a desert, I've been there... Perseverance and the strength to continue to love God in hard times will bring great blessing from God... He is preparing you for bigger things in life.
Keep soaking up his word now, so when you are in the desert again you will have it to give you strength.

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!