Saturday, January 23, 2010

You take me back

So today was a good day for me. I was driving home from work this morning and was able to help a friend out. What made the experience awsome was the fact that he had been out all night drinking and even though i do not support that type of life style i can still be apart of his life.
Along with that happening i got to listen to some jermey camp today and i played you take me back and it was so cool to hear the lyric and how much they actually mean to me. I love where it says,
You satisfy this cry of what i am looking for...
You take me back ALWAYS....

These two lines mean the most to me cause they are so true.

Anyways its been a good day, still did not get to read but have been really worshiping Jesus with my thoughts.

Tomorrow is sunday and i will get to see jenny and i am just praying that i will be able to see her for the beautiful women she is and not always want to look at her boobs.

I really need to work on this cause it is really starting to effect the way i am as a man and the way i am as a spiritual leader. Which is another issue in itself.

1 comment:

C. Randall Waters said...

I love you dude! We need to get together soon.

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!