Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nothing really to crazy

So there is was really nothing to carzy that has been going on since my last blog on the 27th. I have been working and doing a little YL stuff. I go to go up to Oak hills on Thursday, which was really cool cause all of my co-leaders were there except for mike. We got to meet some new teachers and just see some kids. We ended up spending close to an hour at the school. Then on Friday i got to watch the fourth quarter of the boys bb game and watched a kid that i no but really dont no play.
Its really crazy how different high school is now compared to a few years ago when i was in. Maybe its just the size of Oak Hills compared to Taylor, but i feel like a high schooler is a high schooler no matter where they go. Its just so much different the way kids interact with each other and the things they are getting involved with. I guess that just the progression of kids today. I just started to think about it after going up to the school and hearing to girls argue over getting "layed". I guess. And then after i bowled on Friday night i saw 2 kids fighting out in public and the one kid took his shirt off. IT WAS 17 DEGREES OUTSIDE, ARE YOU NUTS. i just laught and they were fighting over who was more drunk. Again i guess.
Then today i went to a Swim/dive meet at UC for Oak Hills. I have never been to a swim meet and let me tell you, they are weird. Its like "be quite" then cheer then, "be quite" the cheer and it goes on and on. But anyways i saw a few guys there which is always good.

Did not read again today.

195 days left.

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!