Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thats what i love about sundays

What does it really mean to be a spiritual leader? Its hard for me to say what that means or what that looks like. Its hard for me to resemble something i have never seen before. Its hard cause i know jenny deserves a better spiritual leader. I find it hard to be that type of leader sometimes. Anyways that is something i pray about often and struggle with.
I had a pretty good day today, relaxed for most of it. Got off work this morning at 6 am and came home and slept till about 12 noon. I love my sundays. It is just suck a good day! Jenny and i did our devotional today which was really good. We are doing this devotional on getting married, (Cause we are in 202 days) the hardest part of the devotional is actually doing it. We always find excuses to not do it, (and when i say we i really mean me) but the times we do it has been good. We have alot more to do in it so the big thing for us is just going to make sure we are doing it every week. Its cool to hear what jenny has to say about somethings about what she wants marriage to look like. We have been able to talk about SEX, living together, sacrifices, living for one another, and much more.
Anyways today was a good day, another day with no reading, well i did read in the devotional if that counts, not sure, but hey we can count it. Well long day at work tomorrow and then YL tomorrow night.

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!