Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trying times

So its hard to blog when you have no internet at your house so this blog and the next are actually done be on 1-25-10 and 1-27-10.

So the more I thought about the whole air port job thing the more I realized that the air port job was something that I wanted for me, and was not something I wanted God to help me with. The job was something that I thought would make me happy with my life, but in all reality if I would have gotten the job I would still be lost with the Lord. So actually by not getting the job I realized all this, so I guess God knew that so that might be why I did not get the job.

So today I did not feel very well, I had to work and had a migraine. Outside of the head ach I had a very boring day. We had no runs which always sucks cause it sets up for a long day. After work I had to go home cause I am an idiot and turned the heat of in my house, (which in freezing temp. that is not a good idea). And the more I thought about it the more I realized that me turning off the thermostat this morning is exactly what I have been doing in my life. I am an idiot and have turned the heat off in my life and not allowing any heat to come in. (heat being Jesus) and the only way the heat can come back on is for me to come home and turn the thermostat back on. No one is going to do it for me cause no one else has a key to my house (house being my heart) I am the only one who can change any of it, so I can leave the thermostat off and have my pipes burst which would be really bad, or turn it back on and have heat throughout my house. So I just need to decide.

But anyways had Yl tonight and it was sweet cause we have two guys that came this week and last week. They are two really cool guys, Nathan and Ryan. Nathan goes to Elder which is going to be weird but cool for me (cause of my strong dislike for the catholic church). And then ryan who is a swimmer and a soccer player and recently lost his dad. So hoping to get to know him to a point where I will be able to talk to him about that.

Working a 24 hour shift tomorrow at the delhi and hoping we are busy.

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!