Friday, March 26, 2010

why do i get annoyed with people

So i have recently realized that i really get annoyed by people and what they do or say. For what ever reason i am very critical of ppl. I dont know why cause i am not perfect but i guess i just am set in my ways and what i beleive, that when someone does or says something that does not agree with that i get annoyed. Its like once i have decided that a person annoys me i cant even listen to them without getting mad. I dont know i dont like that i do it but i just cant see why they do that, but its really me not them, but in my mine its them.

Well anyways it the greatest time of the year. MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love march for this reason. I love college basketball, and in march the best games are on. The basketball games seem to just put me in a good mood.

I have been reading a lot more then usual so thats been sweet. I started on Acts a few weeks ago and have been reading it and now jenny and i are doing the 150 psalms in 150 days since march 17th was 150 days away from the wedding. Its been really cool cause i am actually sticking with it. So thats whats been going on in my life since it been awhile since my last blog.

141 days left

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!