Friday, August 12, 2011

Long Time

So its been awhile since I blog last. I have been reading Jennys blog and it got me in the mood to blog myself. Lately I have been working and in school. I am in paramedic school currently and have been since last November. I get done with class this November. (I CAN'T WAIT) This past year has been great. Jenny and I are starting to learn how to live with one another. We have learned a lot about one another. I have been in school and have had so much support from Jenny. Its really cool to realize that not only will finishing school help me out in my career, but now it will help out my family. Jenny and I are so blessed to be at the Jobs we are and to have one another. Not only do Jenny and I have one another, but we also have a dog. Bentley is so much fun and I love having him. I love coming home from work and he is right there at the door waiting to greet you. It is one of my favoirte things about getting off work. Right now I really feel like my life is going great (Knock on wood). I have a beautiful wife that loves me, an awsome dog, a wonderful family that loves unconditional. I now am an Uncle, thanks to my sister and brother-In-Law having Caleb. I have some of the best friend in the world. All in all life is good.

Random thoughts for the day.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

welcome back to blogging husband!

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!