Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I’m free to love once and for all

So just over a month ago I made the decision to get my faith back in My Lord. I had gone astray for way too long. I had let myself get to a point where I hated people and where I let my work control my life. I had people at work tell me that I was different. I choose to stop living that way. So I started meeting with Timmy and Petey as I told you in my last post. It has been great. We meet every Tuesday and Thursday night. It has been a great oppertunity to just talk about where I am at with My Walk. I have gotten so much out of it. Timmy got me listening to this song that I have listened to over and over and over again. Its by Josh Garrels. Its called Farther Along. It is a great worship song. I have spent many truck rides just litening to this song and worshipping my GOD. One of my favorite lines in the songs is, I'm free to Love once and for all. This is something that I am so grateful for. Because Jesus Loved me first and died for me I get to love my wife. This is the greatest gift I have ever recieved. My wife, and best friend has stood by me during my hard time and has loved me the way a wife is suppose to, even when I have not loved her the way a Husband is suppose to love his wife. I am so thankful that she is still beside me, and because Jesus Loved her first I get to love her.
My heart is slowly turning back to where it needs to be. I am still struggling with people, and there problems. I know this is going to take sometime to change my mind set. I am not sure if I will ever look at people the same, but I want to believe that the GOD of the Universe can change me. Along with the song, Timmy sent me a verse that I really like and I want to try and memorize it.

Deuteronomy 30:16
For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.



No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!