Monday, February 13, 2017

Grateful heart

So on Feb. 7th my little brother and his wife had their first kid.  It has been really fun to watch him be a dad and love on Claire. It's fun to watch him and Sarah figure everything out and learn how to be parents. I started to look back at how jenny and I figured everything out and learned how to do the whole parenting thing. I started to remember how amazing Jenny was thru the whole "baby faze". I truly can not remember what it was like to wake up in the middle of the night and feed our 2 girls, cause Jenny did that. 
I guess after time u start to forget what u have. I am truly blessed to have a wife that prioritizes our girls and me. Jenny was and is an amazing mom to our girls. She never once complained about getting up and feeding them, or getting up to hold them. She just did it and let me sleep. So jenny if I never told u this, I want to now............ 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for just showing up for our girls. 
Thank you for showing our girls what it means to love. 
Thank you for letting me sleep. 
Thank you for caring enough to do what u did

So in the spirit of taking a year in the minority position I want to build my wife up and show her how much she has meant and means to our family and to our girls. 

So babe,  with a grateful heart, I love u!!!
I know I don't tell u that often enough. 

No comments:

Firefighter at a Cross

Firefighter at a Cross

Blog Archive

About Me

I am a fun loving guy. I try to live every day to the fullest, and live my life as a mirror image of Jesus. I fall short consistently but every day i strive to make Him smile!!!!!!!!!!